Need help with something? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries about CMRubinWorld
Email email@example.com for technical questions or to report a problem on our Web site. Please be sure to include the URL of the page you are reporting about, the specific problem you are having, and the version of your computer’s operating system and browser.
Please visit our advertising contacts page to learn more about CMRubinWorld advertising options.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how your company or foundation can support CMRubinWorld.
What are the guidelines for submitting press releases to CMRubinWorld?
To submit a press release for consideration, please use this email address: email@example.com
What are the guidelines for submitting user materials to CMRubinWorld?
Through social networking features, forums and discussions in CMRubinWorld, through the Contact Us page, and through other features of CMRubinWorld, users may post, upload, transmit and/or otherwise submit (“Submit”) comments, messages, other texts, photos, images, story ideas, essays, and other content and materials, and make recommendations, on CMRubinWorld (“User Materials”). You acknowledge that User Materials may be routed through our servers, the servers of one or more third parties on our behalf, and the Internet, and may be viewed by CMRubinWorld staff and CMRubinWorld by the general public. You acknowledge that CMRubinWorld, CMRubinWorld social networking features, forums and discussions, and other features of CMRubinWorld are for public use and not private communications.
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit User Materials at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so. If we elect to screen User Materials, there may be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for a review process. If we have questions about your User Materials, we have the right, but not the duty, to contact you for further information, including, for example, to verify that you own the copyright or otherwise have the rights to post the User Materials.
You retain the copyright and other ownership rights in any User Materials that you submit on CMRubinWorld. However, by submitting User Materials on CMRubinWorld, you hereby grant CMRubinWorld and other Content Providers, and their respective licensees, a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform, display, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, and/or adapt your User Materials in any and all media formats or channels, whether now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to CMRubinWorld, third party licensee web sites, applications and services and other applications and services, without payment and without further consent or notice to you. You further grant CMRubinWorld and its licensees the right to contact you in connection with your User Materials and to use your name, city and state and other information that you have provided in connection with the User Materials.
In addition, you grant each user of CMRubinWorld and other Content Providers’ web sites, applications and services, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to access your User Materials on CMRubinWorld and other Content Providers’ web sites, applications and services, to use your User Materials pursuant to these Submissions terms and as permitted by the functionality of CMRubinWorld services (such as through widgets and API Content distribution).
For any User Materials you Submit on CMRubinWorld, you agree to abide by the “Rules of Use for the Service” set forth below, the Submissions terms, and our Terms of Service.
By using CMRubinWorld, including by registering for CMRubinWorld, participating in CMRubinWorld social networking features, forums and discussions, Submitting User Materials on CMRubinWorld, the Contact Us page or other means, using Content Feeds, API Content, or Podcasts, or by using any other features of CMRubinWorld, you agree to the following rules:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to submit any User Materials or personally-identifying information on CMRubinWorld; create a public profile; participate in any online contests; and/or place an order on the CMRubinWorld Shop. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may browse CMRubinWorld or register for email newsletters or other features of CMRubinWorld with the consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s), so long as you do not submit any User Materials. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself, including your name, address or email address. If we discover that we have collected any personally-identifying information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible.
- You may not submit any User Materials anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address. You may not impersonate another user or provide any false information about yourself.
- You may not submit any User Materials or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law, harmful to children, in violation of third party privacy rights, or that constitutes hate speech or a personal attack.
- You may only submit User Materials for which you have the copyright or other necessary rights and permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that you own or have all necessary rights and permissions to use, distribute and authorize CMRubinWorld and users of the CMRubinWorld (to the extent permitted by these Submissions terms) to use and distribute any User Materials.
- CMRubinWorld can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. You cannot submit any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods and services, or recruiting. You may not use CMRubinWorld for political campaigning, recruiting votes, or soliciting support for legislative or other initiatives.
- You may not submit any software or other material which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents, programs or device. You may not use CMRubinWorld to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, “spam,” or duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws, or to gather usernames and/or e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other communications to other users of CMRubinWorld.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of CMRubinWorld, any portion or contents thereof, or related systems or networks, or use CMRubinWorld in any way which their reliability, speed or operation, or their underlying hardware or software. In addition you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to CMRubinWorld or related systems or networks.
- By submitting any User Materials on CMRubinWorld, you hereby grant CMRubinWorld and other Content Providers, their licensees, and users of these web sites, applications and services (to the extent permitted by these Submissions terms) the licenses to use those User Materials as set forth above in the “User Materials” section.
- You are solely responsible for any User Materials submitted using your account. CMRubinWorld does not and cannot review all User Materials submitted by you or others and is not responsible for any User Materials submitted by you or others on CMRubinWorld. However, CMRubinWorld has the right (but not the obligation) to review, screen, delete, edit and/or move any User Materials that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Rules for Use of the Service or our Terms of Service, or for any other reason, as determined in CMRubinWorld’s sole discretion.
- CMRubinWorld is not responsible or liable for any User Materials Submitted by you or a third party, including any User Materials, on CMRubinWorld. CMRubinWorld cannot verify the accuracy of statements that users make or place on CMRubinWorld, and does not guarantee that any User Materials have been submitted with the permission of the copyright or proprietary owner or are otherwise in compliance with the Rules for Use of the Service or these Submissions terms.
- By using CMRubinWorld, you agree to abide by these rules. You acknowledge that CMRubinWorld has the right (but not the obligation) to review, screen, delete, edit or move content or material that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Rules for Use of the Service, or our Terms of Service, or for any other reason, in its sole discretion. You further acknowledge that CMRubinWorld has the right to limit or terminate your, or any other person’s, access to or registration on CMRubinWorld for any reason, in its sole discretion, including violation of the Rules for Use of the Service, the Submissions terms, or our Terms of Service.
Submissions to CMRubinWorld are also subject to the Terms of Service.